That’s why I do what I do.
People come to me because they are in pain. When they work with me, they experience their pain diminish right away.
The real power, though, is when we look deeper at the cause and create a plan together to rebuild your health so you can experience a level of vibrancy and joy in life you never knew was possible for you.
You’ve come to the right place if you have any of the following conditions:
- ocular headache
- neck pain
- wrist pain
- hip pain
- low back pain
- rib pain
- knee pain
- foot pain
- plantar fasciitis
- fell down on your tailbone
- slipped off a ladder or on ice
- fell down stairs or hurt yourself
- sports injury
- asthma, diaphragm issues related to not breathing deeply
- still in pain, not improving after physical therapy
- injury from equipment use
- injury from a car accidents
- injury from work- or job-related
I am committed to getting to the root cause of your pain so we can alleviate it.